Is this REALLY worth getting...?

Is it worth getting rid of your revive items and tension boosters just for a kris-only heal of 400? While you can get unlimited revimemints in chapter 4, the revivedust is really good with the blue/monarch ribbon for a battle with swooning mechanics like the roaring knight (which I suspect we will fight again.). And I also feel the TP gems/maxes will be useful in future chapters considering we can get 2 more TPmaxes is chapter 5 (1 from malius and 1 in FLOWER CASTLE.) I mean, we wont know until chapter 6 comes out but since most people dont like replaying the game as much as I do would it generally be worth it getting rid of two of the best types of items in the game just for a heal of 400????????

That item is meant for a file starting on chapter 4. Otherwise, no, it’s not worth it.

Also where do you get infinite revivemints?

You have a small chance of getting a ReviveMint when you Embezzle the Mizzles

Got it, thanks

I always though that the ancient sweet is just a random obscure half-joke item and isn't actually worth anything
Like those "MEGA ULTRA SUPER SECRET" RPG items that require you to do many very elaborate steps

mizzles if you steal from them, also thanks for that first take i actually agree with it