Hey guys, gals and genderless pals, look at THIS

Just run away for a while, set your spawn and off yourself nearby then pick up all your stuff
If I'm not mistaken that should deal with the sickness
People actually do that in vanilla when they have no food, since you always respawn in peak condition, all statuses cleared

Oh. Well, thing is, I live in the Nether (to avoid more sickness, also the Nether is unironically safer as long as this... THING is alive)

respawn anchor crying in the corner because nobody cares about him

Respawn Anchor crying in the corner because I don't have enough Crying Obsidian to craft one

crying obsidian crying in the corner because that's what it does

AWhat

Xandy boy

I'm taking note of this

Go ahead and steal it, I don't care

A friend request is coming straight to YOUR switch from SplatTim21

SW

SnegWraves

My wraiths

:bacon:/10

Who’re you

I’m HazyCozmos

Ok

/itsnotnecropostingifitsyourownpost

/necropostingiscoolnowig

It's still legally considered necroposting it's just that it's fine because it's your post

nothingburger ah reply above me /hypocritical