Gerson model and renders by me

I’M OLD!!!!!!!!

peak art!!! he looks very Gerson

these are impressive man, keep it up

kinda looks like claymation
i like it!

new pfp? MD fan? nice

yep, just got back into watching it

Guys

I think that he’s old

OK, this poster NEEDS to be hired by an indie animation studio, WHY ARE THEY SO MINDMELTINGLY OVERPOWERED AT THIS

@glitch_productions

Okay someone make a Glitch Productions alt

@JACKOBLACKOLANTERN

Uh oh

If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself I guess.

damn I wish, I probably would be too lazy to do something like that though, and I'm literally just now able to drive (like literally I just got my temps) , so I don't think working on an indie show should be one of the things I'm focusing on ;-;

Have you done it yourself yet?

No

Wasn’t talking to you

And that’s the entire philosophy behind the ASREAL Engine lol

Erm
No