G**gl* AI game making platform has been released

it's called "playground" and even the trailer was generated by AI
my mum, being pro-AI usage, encouraged me to use it when it became available outside the US.
of course, she's not supportive of AI slop, but I don't know if she sees that part of the internet...
...It's concerning. not what AI can do, but that people don't have any qualms about using it to replace work on such a scale...
...
... :horse_face:

I am absolutely anti-AI.

Its primary goal is replacing us.

I'm genuinely crying seeing the state of the internet

Toby fox almost cried when he saw the state of deltarune

/jk

Excerpt from the transcript of "CNN: AI's Effect On The Brain", "We actually reassigned them in the very end, towards the final session. So, if you were, Omar, my participant, and you had done LLM group for three sessions, for the final session, I actually assign you to the brain only group, or opposite, if you are only writing your essays with your brain, so brain, brain, brain, with your final session, I actually would reassign you to LLM group.

And so, what happens there is very interesting. Those folks who were LLM, LLM, LLM, and then use their brain to write an essay actually showed weaker neural connectivity compared to brain only folks. And those who first use the brain, so, brain, brain, brain, then you use LLM, actually showed high neural connectivity.

Among other things that we learned about ownership of essays, did they consider those essays their own? What actually neural connectivity means is, in layman terms, like you have right now me. If I would—were in the room right now next to you and we had your producer next to us, your producer would talk to you, I would—then you would talk to me. I would tell you something back. So, we actually see who talks to who in the brain and how much talking is happening. That's what we learned."


Odd how it doesn't mention comparing all LLMs and all Brains to each other, they only run trials where they swap them...maybe they didn't think of it

it's primary goal is speeding up work that used to take months
some people misuse it, which is probably the side that you see the most
but some people do indeed use it well, in highly repetitive tasks that take a long time and in areas such as feedback when it would be too slow, biased or inconvenient for human feedback