Files_teaser

Kris wh... what happened to you?

Wha- what did you see in there, in th- the shelter...

(ok so this fangame is going total like a year because it WAS gonna be on scratch but it was shity so its now going to be made on godot so THATS gonna take a while)

Kris:Susie, i-i saw... YOUR MOM!!!
Susie who was tramatised for a second :susierudegesture:
Kris who is rolling on the floor with laughter.
The SOUL: KRIS where have you BEEN! You forgot to put me in the cage, that's a problem kris, god you are such a stupid ba- oh hi susie

Susie: Hey whos this
Kris: Uhhhh dont get close to them NO WAIT DONT TOUCH IT NOO —
zappy zap thing
Susie: ...
SOUL: Heeheeheehee now I am in control
Kris: nah frick this
summons thrash machine

SOUL: nuh uh
Uno reverse card

Oh god it's another Egg Trail Theory in the making

Roulxs: Heye guyseth I ame hereth nowe
Roulxs: Nowe giveth me thate Thrashe Machineth
Kris: uhh
Kris: Trucies to thrash this guy?

SOULsie: yup

Cue epic boss battle
SOULsie: nah screw this
does rude buster but simultaniously launches the SOUL
:boom: :boom: :boom:
Roulxs: AAARGHE IME BLASTINGETH OFFETH AGAINE!!!!
Kris: OK now that's out of the way —
whips out blade
SOULsie: vro I have the tanker with the best gear what're you gonna do
Ralral: uh hi, sorry I was gone for a while, what did I mi —
Kris: GET DOWN.

I launch at full speed towards Kris's sword in an attempt to disarm them

Kris: nun huh
Kris: say hello to my little friend
rory nite: hi guys
ralral: aw frick naw get out of here
enters titan form

do

TO: ew i was so fucking stupid

TO: i was a cringe dumbass child who liked homestuck

Team rocket!!!!!!!!

tomeh finally confronts the truth

was?

TO: i still like homestuck

I'm still a cringe dumbahh kid who likes Homestuck