Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

49 dmg.
501/66666

Aqua Wave * I cast Fireshock.

@sansbot roll 1d60

:game_die: 33

37.5 dmg.
464/66666

Aqua Wave * Aqua formulates a plan in her head while the Knight prepares its attack.

Come on larp xander

Aqua Wave * Was casting Fireshock not my turn?

Oh k

*the knight is tiring out.

SWOON
999 dmg.
Target: larp.
412/3060

Aqua Wave * Aqua went over to Xanderlarp and whispered something in his ear.

Aqua Wave * I nod in understanding.

*the knight is trying to laugh off the damage. It’s not working.

Aqua Wave * Aqua returns to her previous position and throws 3 groups of 5 knives.

@sansbot roll 3d40

:game_die: 37, 32, 35

20.8 dmg.
443/66666

Aqua Wave * I do an X-Slash before taunting the Knight.

@sansbot roll 2d30

:game_die: 12, 14

Aqua Wave * What's wrong, Fraud? Starting to really feel that damage?

26 dmg.

*the knight doesn’t care for taunts. It just needs to LIVE.

(Knight's at 417 hp)

417/66666

*the knight has a plan, and an attack. Box breaker.