Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

:game_die: 34

102
579/66666
*the knight grabs some snow and fries it via heat from movement. Plus 30 hp.
609/66666
(69 joke)

(Does that use the Knight's whole turn?)

*no.

Desperate clashes, final slashes.

@sansbot roll 7d77

:game_die: 47, 35, 41, 13, 7, 2, 30

875 dmg.
Target: larper.
2175/3060

Aqua Wave * Aqua used the Spincake!

Plus 160 hp to all.
Do that yourself!

Aqua HP: 1536/3060

Larp HP: 2335/3060

Indeed.

Aqua Wave * I use X-Slash. @sansbot roll 2d30

:game_die: 26, 13

58 dmg.
551/66666

*the knight remembered the plan. It then said things about it I can’t. Def + atk increased! Where do ya want the grave.

Aqua Wave * I'd appreciate it if you put it in some snow, thanks.

It's like he'll be in some king of... snow grave

*last stars burning bright.

@sansbot roll 4d90

:game_die: 47, 7, 67, 3

924 dmg. Larper.
1411/3060

Aqua Wave * Aqua summoned knives to rain down from the sky onto the Knight.

@sansbot roll 2d50

:game_die: 14, 35