Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

:game_die: 30, 23

66 dmg!
???/163852
(Wasn’t it different?..)
Decent ragebait. It fails due to you being a tiny little flowey flowery, and the knight is too busy laughing at your tiny flowery flowey voice.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.

@sansbot sybau

*

(me rn i guess)

Hold on….


That’s you
Ignore the flowey skinwalker next to you

i know im just so small

Okaye lemme check the turn order

For later

*Fuck :(

Okaye
@Xanderjedi11
@KirbyFan2k (I want him to do anything)

holy shit i foond something so ass not even I approve my king of this

can i roll a luck thing to see if i just get revived for noe fucking reason cuz am bored

No, you are alive. I just killed you and you came back as flowery the flower

alr your turn cuz i did me turn bruh

Okayeth
(I’m too lazy to check your health, so you ate like. A couple cinnamon buns and healed while you were away or smth’
Simple slash

@sansbot roll 4d20

:game_die: 10, 7, 15, 10

10 dmg
89/99