Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

@Errandomguy62

I shall be gone for a bit
skip my turn
:friend: :+1:

(I will also be going for an undetermined amount of time. I would, however, like to see this through to the end. Please do not continue without me if you can help it.)

Wake that is inaccurate

Aqua Wave * I'm back

me too
:friend:


When are they doing Side C?
Or even Side A but no Double Dash
/j

Hey i don't understand a shit of what's happening
I cast suicidal Formidibomb throw
It'll also kill me if it kills the oponent...


@sansbot roll 1d120

:game_die: 48

I'm praying that's a good number

wait for dess to come back

YoU'rE gOiNg To NeEd MoThErF???iNg MiRaClEs FoR tHaT.

@Errandomguy62 you back

@Errandomguy62 hello

Ello

Now y’all can be killed by the violet knight
I trust you saw the dmg, correct?

can i come back from hiding

Sure
Unsure if it’ll help or whatever
Just a few notes:
Currently,asgore is unconscious in the throne room, the six souls are just sorta. Outta their cases, and flying around the throne room
The roaring knight has its hp bar in front of it. With ???/162638 hp (this is a slight puzzle
You saw essentially the answer with ulb resurrection
Specifically the first part of the trailer
Anyways)

*the knight is perfectly calm and collected.

Jaroniless pellets + ragebait

@sansbot roll 2d40