Dialtone has the motif of Shop 3, poll on inclusion

Before anyone claims it's unrealistic due to publishing dates, Shop 3 is internally stated to be a 2019 composition. Dialtone's first seven notes are Shop 3's first seven notes, identical but lowered in pitch. It then repeats again and again with Dialtone. I am 100% certain this is intentional, as Spamton often steals motifs, but a poll is good for consensus

EDIT: July 11: Clear consensus against

  • Dialtone has the "Shop 3" motif
  • Dialtone does not have the "Shop 3" motif
0 voters

Damn, if only Vexodus were here

Do NOT ping him though

I gotta admit they're very similar

@vexo-
@vexodu-

DO NOT THE PING

@vvexodus @veexodus @vexxodus @vexoodus @vexoddus @vexoduus @vexoduss

People be pulling s hit right after vexodus leaves bro :torielfacepalm: no time wasted

@Vexodus hasn't left yet it's safe to ping him for this one

this is stupid
if you mean the waltz, then no.
if you mean the actual melody, then no.
so like
no

I implore you to listen to more classical music.
God knows the deltarune fandom needs to learn what a waltz is.

Bro I thought he was talking about the melody and was like “I would have to listen to it” not the bassline :skull:

@Galacta_22 undo your vote bullshittery

Why me specifically??

Question me not, fleshling.

*Girl

O-okay... I fixed my vote...

I think it’s part of the Freedom motif.