DELTARUNE roleplay but it's Minecraft (Unstable Forum SMP)

Roleplay deltarune, but with minecraft laws

So basically if someone deals 5hp to me, I would be on half health because I'm a cat, so on so on etc etc etc etc

The server is hardcore, tread wisely
:friend:

well
i hit you more 3 times so you pass half life and then recruit you using pacify

You recruited the cat to your side! Unfortunately, i don't get any more max hp because we're not playing Bedrock edition

nooooo

Hey there! I’m here to build an EPIC Castle Town-inspired base!

I just realized Kiko has the most power

WDAxlotl = Axolotl
PawnShop75 = cat (recruited by WD)
Kiko = a human :jigsahhhhhwry:

no
kiko please dont breed me until you get a blue axolotl
thats not cool

Waowow

I’m the only one with opposable thumbs

Now I can recruit the axolotl

And by extension the cat

Don’t worry

I won’t breed u

After all, you’re already the blue axolotl! :)

Imagine having to make an alt just to become a blue axolotl

This is java, so I don't get 10 extra health when I'm recruited

Ye I know

oh yeah
forgot that
but wouldnt be bad having an axolotl companion

(buckets you so you can live)

Time to go look for supplies.

yeah
me want fish

Remind me not to put you in the same tank as my tropical fish.

(feeds you a salmon I caught earlier)

yipes salmon
(looks for other axolotl)
(dont ask why)

Lush cave it is then!

(passes Kris harvesting as much moss as they can find)

To make this more interesting

Gamemode changed to "Hardcore"

Nonononono

Game mode set to “Normal”