Corner scene+

Modrinth jumps in to hide from ITS TENNA TIME

ITS TENNA TIME jumps in to hide from the guy WHOS RUNNING THE SHOW
...Who jumps in to hide from Karens
...Who jump in to hide from the White Shirt /ball

white shirt/ball jumps in to hide from e

e jumps in to hide from z
this is an insane reference that I'm sure nobody here would get

Z jumps in to hide from zed (british Z)

zed jumps in to hide from bo' o' 'a'e'

Bo' o' 'a e' jumps in to hide from a lava flow

Lava flow jumps in to hide from chicken

chicken jumps in to hide from steve

Steve jumps in to hide from the chicken jockey

chicken jockey jumps in to hide from TommyInnit

TommyInnit jumps to hide from simps

simps jump in to hide from jonathan joestar

Jonathan Joestar jumps in to hide from the car that isn't a car

that's joseph

I don't know Jojo ball man

https://undertale.wiki/d/t/larping-thread/5624

You said Johnathan joestar stupid

JOSEPH IS THE ONE WHO TRIES TO JUMP IN THE CAR THOUGH
I'M SAYING THAT JONATHAN IS NOT THE ONE TO DO THAT

Ok