Hi everyone.
So as I mentioned before on my talk page, I disagree heavily with the removal of these two sections from the Party article. I've mentioned before that due to what the characters who join as items say before becoming items, it is heavily implied they join your party, even if not in a traditional RPG party sense. I think this wiki focuses way too much on the behind the scenes mechanics of the games, which makes articles such as this one inaccurate to what is happening in canon.
Meanwhile, Berdly, Starwalker, and Orange are allowed to stay on the Party article because "they followed the player for either like 5 seconds or as a gag". They never said "I shall join The Fun Gang for five seconds!" or "Oh no I angered Green, I better join your team for like 5 steps!", but Rouxls saying "We, as a Teame - art Good", or Lancer saying "I'll go and help you too", or Starwalker saying "I will also join" does not count as joining the party? It feels illogical. The wording in-game implies they join the party, the sections did not hurt the article, so why even remove it?
As for the pixel characters from The Legend of Tenna and the Original Game, those were also removed, but this time with no good reasoning. Why were they removed? HERO_SWORD/AXE/SCARF are indeed a party of three characters (sure, they are representations of Kris/Susie/Ralsei, but they have their own articles, and are not actually them), and you can have an alternate version of HERO_SWORD with the OddController, Lancer playable with the LancerCon, and Elnina playable with the unused Elnina's controller. It IS a party system, so why is it not allowed on the Party page?
Apparently this was talked on the Discord, but I am not a part of this Discord, I just added information that I thought readers would find interesting to read, since it is actual stuff that happens canonically in the game. I ask that you guys reconsider the deletion of that information. The user Link said that he's "suggested them being moved to the inventory article", which makes sense to have this information on that page, but why not have the information on... both articles? There will always be repetition on a wiki, it is inevitable, especially when talking about things shared between two subjects. Because at this point, why do we have a page on Dark Candy, when all the information could be merged into the Inventory article? It's just repetition. Yet it's allowed to co-exist. Because one is about the inventory system, while the other is about the item itself. The inventory page is not the same as the party page. Rouxls and other item characters would fit on both, since they are both key items, and party members, even if in an unconventional way. Please reconsider. Thank you for reading.
If anyone's curious about the previous conversation on this topic: https://deltarune.wiki/w/User_talk:Metalex123#The_Legend_of_Tenna_/_Original_Game