Any tips?

Spamton neo. I hate the big shot

@Xanderjedi11 @JACKOBLACKOLANTERN
who else is gamer

this is the normal route fight right

Two words: just do better /j

Like always with deltarune, practice. Try to use the snapall act as much as possible but if somebody would die in two hits, heal them. Since in this case, you’re likely trying to go pacifist, try to prioritize keeping Kris and Ralsei alive as Kris can act and Ralsei can heal them even with no items. Uhh idk the optimal items, but pink ribbon is recommended as it doesn’t have a rebuff until chapter 3. Anyways that’s all I can think of for the normal route fight.

This'll likely help

But f you want the Puppetscarf, that's a whole other can of worms

Why would you it's bad

Yknow what fine

I’m not under enough stress not to do this

So, first, attack. Get tp, use rudebuster. Attack more

Use items if low

If no items,

Heal prayer

After that, it’s pretty much just grinding to do attacks better and get more tp.

I think tbh spamton was pretty easy for me, I never used snap all but tried to maintain keeping at least two of my party members snapping at all times. Usually Kris and Susie while I healed with ralsei. Other than that I think you just need practice.

:sans:*3.

That has been a quote of mine for a very long time, I think this was just the first time I said it on the wiki, which is actually somewhat surprising.

WoW./ref

World of Warcraft? What about it?

nononono
a different one
a mobile one

World (word? Can't remember) of wonders or something
crossword game

Oh you mean geometry dash

...no

Oh yeeeaaah
Subway surfers

NO

If you think Spamton’s hard you’re going to hate Chapter 3