Part 1 is here if you want more context on the AU! Trust me, it’s not a copy of Echo’s…
Okay, because you two need partners, how about you partner with each other?
Not a chance.
(looking for partners)
Hey Temmie! Wanna partner with me?
yaYA!!!! Tem was gona partner wif EG, but tem can partner wif u to :D
*Nothing else had changed too much… until Kris, Susie, and Mirai were shut inside the closet.
LET US OUT!!!
Susie… the floor’s getting all shaky…
THE FLOOR’S COLLAPSING! WE’RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!
(how was the fall
)
Ngh… my head…
What the what?!? I’m BLUE!
Sweet outfit tho! And what’s this?
An AWESOME TECHSTAFF?!?! Right on!
*A little ways later…
Oh! Mirai! There you are! … why are you blue…?
Why are YOU TEAL?!?! And wearing knight’s armor… so cool… teals my favorite…
*At castle town…
???: Welcome, heroes!
???: Kris, Susie, Mirai, do not be afraid!
How do you know MY name?!?!
*Legend of the heroes… but this time, the “angel” itself is counted as one of the heroes. I wonder why…?
???: Thank you for listening to my-
Watch out!!!
![]()
Hohoho, CLOWNS!
*epic lancer pacifist battle sequence!!!!!!!!!
???: Thank you! I am in your debt…
Take off that hood! I can’t hear you!
Oh… sorry!
My name is Ralsei, the prince of this kingdom!
Pleased to make your-
*Nothing else changed… and this part ends at the Great Door.