My point was that you can't say that one thing can't stay the same while another thing must stay the same. I think that is pretty contradictory.
I was trying to argue that it was never a bat to begin with but fair.
I don't think any arguments were actually provided for it not being a bat, other than saying that it doesn't look like a bat. A wooden sword doesn't exactly resemble a pencil either.
True but a pencil turns into a sword upon entering the Dark World. Not within it.
what if you brought a javelin pole with you into there? lol
This made me bust out laughing, 10/10 image. Thanks Enderman!
-Xander
-Draco
Please don’t quote me for no reason.
im killing you all fr slasheitshjey
quote me
Okay, I quoted you.
I’ll snitch. /srs
Shut the duck up (you're the duck)
you're the d
/realquotes
STOP QUOTING PARTIAL SENTENCES/WORDS
Hi i'm @Xanderjedi11 the Royal Scientist
OMG @Xanderjedi11 IS HINGS PASTER(Minor spelling mistake intentional)
I NEVER SAID THAT
STOP QUOTING
hey freedomofspeech
im gonna crash out
