ALWAYS BET ON PAPYRUS KNIGHT!1!


NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whaa

iStroke

Kris can't remember the man afterwards, and what matters is the player’s experience, not that of fictional people, and I think he's about as hidden as a fun value

Anyways I wrote a document about Papyrus Knight.

Who wants to read it?

I guess I would if I feel like it

where

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WGrItdQdziVfIyVIpAZLBSKknQqq-qcuPWSXrtSEzWs/edit?usp=drivesdk

As someone who jokes about being a Papyrus Knight better, this has no reason to be so good.

Your "The sword isn't the bat" claim is very contradictory to your anti carol claims.

Many people bring up Carol having a Katana, and the Knight wielding a sword. The thing is, objects transform either into weapons and armor, or a Darkner in the Dark World. Why would a sword just transform into a different sword? Pencils turn into swords, brushes turn into axes, a sword turning into a sword? I’m not saying it’d be impossible, I’m just saying it would be inconsistent and unlikely.

This is a reasonable statement. That is, it would be, if not for what you say later in the dess knight section.

The Knight’s sword is not a bat. Yes, it kinda looks like one when summoned, but if you look close enough at the sprite you can see it has a pointed tip. If it was a bat, it would be more rounded. Plus, how does a bat “slice” things?

Bro. Really?
You go on and on about how things change in the dark world, and then turn around and say that a bat must remain a bat, and cannot under any circumstances become a sword.
Interesting.

Yeah. Change upon ENTERING the Dark World. Not within it.

There’s nothing contradictory saying a “Sword can’t turn into a sword” and “”A sword is not a bat.”

I mean if the Knight can shapeshift why couldn’t the bat-sword also shapeshift

That…is a fair point.

Alright fine I’ll remove that from Dess counterpoints.

You do make a good point about motives for Dess Knight
…WHICH IS WHY YOU ALWAYS BET ON DARK MATTER KNIGHT!!

INSERT DARK MATTER NOISES

BLAAAAAAACK AS NIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Cool doc, still believe in DessGasterKnight

Thanks!

wait, dess and gaster?
oh wait a sec yeah I get it