Alphys' second leitmotif

I think Alphys has a second leitmotif that is used less than her first one and it isn't mentioned on the page for leitmotifs on major or minor leitmotifs (as far as I know)

In the song Alphys, it plays from 1:00 to the end of the song, the leitmotif is the entirety of She's Playing Piano, and in the unused song Alphys' Lab, it plays from around 0:59 to the end of the song. It also might play earlier in the song at around 0:19 or 0:20 to 0:39 as that part sounds really similar to it.

It is only used in three songs, so I think it'd classify as a minor leitmotif if it is one

I’m pretty sure she even got 3

For real? What is the third one?

I just noticed you linked a video with the text nevermind

nobody ping me i dont care enough about alphys to check

I think it's just a part 3 of the Alphys motif
Though yes it could be mentioned, same for a few other motifs I think

If I recall correctly that 3rd part resembles "Doctor" from Homestuck

I feel like all the motifs that have multiple parts that aren’t listed rn (such as determination and ruins) should have all thier different parts listed