@staff I have a proposal
Could we make it so the pfp doesn’t change based on the latest commenter, but instead keeps the pfp of the topic creator? It would better indicate who the owner of that topic is and make it so no one pfp shows up everywhere and confuses everyone.
I the leftmost pfp was already the pfp of the creator (and it also gets highlighted if that person was the latest commenter)?
I’m on mobile I don’t see that
i was going to say that
it pisses me off because it basically takes the credit of the poster away
So THATS what that means!
PC doesn't have this problem, as it looks like this, with the OP's PFP always being all the way to the right and up to four of the most recent non-OP posters' PFPs.
With mobile, on the other hand, you're right, it only shows the PFP of the most recent poster.
This definitely could use some work, though it could be something hardcoded into Discourse that can't be individually changed. On the other hand, there's a lot of stuff that seemed to be that way that, when someone asked Kocka for help with it, he changed it pretty quickly.
@KockaAdmiralac What do you think about this? Could this be fixed?
(side note for Kiko: I think it'd probably be better to wait for other people's input before pinging @staff unless it's already been discussed in another thread, in which case you should say so and/or link that thread)
I didn't know this was a problem bc I'm on a computer, so I don't see that. but I can see how that's a problem.