White-eyed peas: The Thread

r/UselessQuotationMark

:(

:)

OK so my usual runback to this wiki is to open the MS news app, sign in because my school WIFI requires me to do that every time, then open Wikipedia because I don't want it showing up in search recommendations because (pseudo) OCD, then go to Fandom, then go to the Fandom Wiki, then go to the Community vote, then go to this Wiki, then go to Discussions, all to avoid search history.
Recently it got too full on Cookies and thus refuses to load, so I was looking for a workaround.

White Eyed Peas.

White-eyed steves

I…

Am steve

Yees were meant to deltareference that

wh--

*(It seems he'll finish it later...)

Procrastina

I’m finishing that word later, don't feel like it right now

--ite-eyed peas.

whi

Procra

I don't feel like finishing that sentence

wep

I need to

finish later

Actually do something useful for once in your life :redsoul:Do not

WHITE-EYED PEAS

:white_circle:-:eye:ed :pea_pod:s

:pea_pod:-:eye:d :white_circle:s