WHAT THE

You need to calm soo hey why you have this photo [flowey color cyan]

Yeah i GOT this [from your store]

H35 [in your walls]!1

let me have my doomed yaoi in peace

Well what now Aqua?

WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME

We should commit a weird route

Uhhh hey [littel huy] you ok...?

Guy*

Also ROUXLS IS PAPYRUS THERE

Yeah I just

I HAVE A FRIEND INSIDE ME
No, clone inside me

Oh ok SOO [we do] SOME FUN LOOK I WILL BECOME A [BIG SHOT] i steal tanna show so well WANNA BE A [BIG SHOT]

Tenna* why i still fall on this...

Oh hey [replica] of Aqua can you do this *spamton gives Aqua clone the Thornring and make the weird route IS a favor

Owies

Owies

Do it you want i you have...

Godzilla had a stroke trying to read that and fucking died

coughs up blood oh god

What

What

Bro... Snowgrave WAIT WHAT no you dont?