Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

Aight time to re-ping

IT'S TIME AGIAN

Hi

That was fast

Also, @JACKOBLACKOLANTERN if you could get ovah here

I was literally waiting for you to reply

aight it's time to continue being groovy and not glooby

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

IS THAT A

A TENNA REFERENCE

gtg so I'll just folow cya later

yes

Bro was so excited he forgot his quirk

NUH UH

tenna-dancing-deltarune

alright so to catch up
we're right here, right?


(and yes, I do just have a map of the field open in another tab)

(I just have the layout fairly well memorized)

thats actually a good idea

I do stuff better when there's a visual to tell me what the hell is going on

Unrelated, but I need a mod for chapter two that replaces roulxs with gaster so we can fight pirate gaster.
It’s pronounced rules is replaced with gasters sea shanty

guys I just realized its almost autumn

and that means...

HALLOWEEN!!!!

...Is this enough people or should we wait for more?

i went in to lowes today and there was a giant spooky thing

ITS SPOOKY TIME HELL YEA