@sansbot roll 1d10
7
Roll it
With no ig
You took 17 DMG!
@Muddtile ROLL A D10
@sansbot roll 1d10
6
You took 15 DMG!
(I gotta go pack for tomorrow guys sorry I gtg but don't you DARE do chapter 3 without me jk it doesn't matter that much but I would be sad if I didn't get to meet Tenna)
Ok I think that’s it
begins to break it down because of the music being good and also nothing better to do
(Lancer watches us trade around numbers.)
(He is confused.)
(This shouldn’t take this long.)
If you aren’t playing, don’t comment
I carry Apollo on my back like when theoney was afk
Ok, so how much TP did I get?
Ok NOW Kirby goes
16
also i wanna do flavor text for this!
- Lancer seems distracted looking at the huge amount of people fighting him.
(NO! You get NO flavor text unless JACK does it)
I defend.
I now have 32 TP for my next turn.