Very very interesting challenge


Nuh-huh


That ain’t Rory or the nite.

That’ s a damned bug

its A knight


Oh my goddddd bruh

ok ok
how about this one?

Better
:+1:

Aqua Wave * You're not slick, my guy

*makes sense! He ain’t grease! Geh hya hya- why are you pointing that knife at me?

Aqua Wave * Uh, that's not me, dude

no, everything except for Zote
(knees)

*what.


*THEN WHO WAS????????

Aqua Wave * I... I don't know...

*oh noes. It was probably the EVIL and….uhhhh….OTHER EVIL ADJECTIVE @Xanderlarpi111 !

Aqua Wave * You rang?


I’m gonna ja-kill you!
No more knifing peoples like me, lettuce I have to use my true JARONA!

Aqua Wave * I don't remember knifing anyone. Or even being here until

So clearly I've been framed.

TH: i read this to the tune of flower man the deltarot is real

*not a single joke mentioned.
:(