UnSmart things

I forgot her name but here's an exquisite drawing from yours truly!

Ah yes, pomni's iconic line, "Are you sure?"

Well, it's possible.

i might draw Kinger when I get home

Best character

yes

Her catchphrase

Kinger is my favorite tadc character

in
\deeeds

pretty colourful creature, ain't them?

hey guys!
announcement to make!
@Volnar_The_Unforgiving It's thou account's birthday!

also found the easiest fanmade DR fight made so far
https://youtu.be/GsTkAkHV1ms?si=o-z3VtdQOEURVDMx

Thanks
I joined a little after Chapters 3 and 4 because I wanted to help with the new pages

Yoinking that

my cake is soon (nah not really)

uh just saw the amongus trailer thing
uh
I am

NOT

watching that

I set my alarm (that is set for 6:23 AM EDT) to choose random songs from the Deltarune OST chapters 1-4 and this morning I woke up to Black Knife and the day before I woke up to the world revolving (both on full blast volume) and am I turning down the volume?

no.

PEAK