UnSmart things

(barfs all over the flower man’s best rug)

Found it!

(barfs all over the flower man’s worst rug)

Wouldn't that be the one you just barfed on?

(barfs all over the flower man’s bergentruck)

Ten feet twenty the flower man
If this refers to height, we can conclude
Kris is canonically

7’4!

7’4!

They are so, freaking tall
So they stand
To be taller than
Average

Way up high

In the sky

With the sun

In your eyes!

Ain’t it nice?

The life forever for

Humans

I’m pretty sure asgore is the flower man

Yeah that’s basically canon

Then why did you say kris

It’s Kris’s height compared to asgores if asgore is 10 feet 20 inches

I thopught it referred to Flowery there but ok

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP
Untitled video (8)

epic flop

Flowery

how tf did we let this lay dormant for 20 days
image

because

where’s the smart things post then…

I’ll make one :)

1729 is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two unique ways