UnSmart things

Nevermind then

Idk

Not really
It just proves you were overthinking it

i guess

I do overthink stuff a lot

What do all numbers have that’s not math?

This riddle sort of reminds me of the Green Glass Door riddle

Here's me best guess:

If a number is <4 and odd, add 2
If a number is <4 and even, add 1
If a number is >5 change to 5 which is 4?
And if a number is >10 change to 10

It’s a mixture of math and something else

logic?

Way less complicated

The logic can be explained in one simple line

Any number =4?

yes

What no

I give up

wait

I just realized

one has three letters

is that like what this is about??

Two has three letters

Three has five letters

Five has four letters

Wait I'm confused
Is any number=4 correct?
2 was a mistype

fr just tell us the answer

my braian is mush

yeah that's what I just realized too

I was doing division and multiplication to try to get the answers but then I was like "wait a minute"