UnSmart things

James Bond be like

It is probably best to specify that this is a joke.

The picture above this post.

i made my own straw.page thing:

https://fusion14.straw.page/

what about that one Kris and Noelle scene?

Haven't done Chapter 5 weird style yet

you gotta

wait should I still mock rc

I mean you don't have to be mocking RC to have a homestuck typing quirk

oh yea

i forgot I read homestuck

TO: ok

JBOL: Oh shi I didn’t know that

THAT BREAKS EVERY RULE OF HAVING A HOMESTUCK TYPING QUIRK YOU DINGUS

(I am not typing like that normally that shi is ahh)

Tee hee

Not only does it start with >2 letters, but you also haven't even read homestuck

Tee hee

2

TO: somehow even though I made a remix of a song there, I have homestuck.com open twice and the wiki

larper

JBOL: My favorite part of homestuck was when John Egbert said it’s eggberting time and eggberted all over the place

dave is right

TO: in the homestuck way

TO: this is my folder where I keep homestuck stuff

folder