Tomodachi Life shenanigans

Yeah that's the beyblade dream

male, he/him, tuxedo, first nov 2012

whos this

I forgot all I REALLY NEED is this:

And if you can (and want to) this:

Sand from undertable

movement max speed energy second-to-max varied, leaning towards quirky, everything else neutral
speed max pitch max depth zero delivery 0 tone 1 (lol)

Like this?

ig so

Yeah but that’s confusing for me

how though

Because I can’t make sense of it, the only categories I can make sense of is Movement and Energy, all the other ones are weird and confusing

well taht's not stopping you from putting me in thise values is it
but if youd rather not thats ok ig

No no I WILL put them in it’s just confusing so I’m gonna kindly ask if you could please rephrase how you would like the Speech, Thinking, and Overall personality categories set in a sensual manner (i.e, saying “Energy neutral, leaning towards varied”)

Or you could just put a circle or something on the square you want set in each category to fill it out

high pitched helium fast-talking nonsense
aim for that ig

I already did that for th voice

again it funi

How do y’all like Soul’s new hairdo