Tomodachi Life shenanigans

When he puts bombs in your belongings

when he nukes your town

When he confuses your Biden

https://undertale.wiki/d/t/spamton/3915?u=palladium_standard
Guyseth...
The poste...
the original

wait who the fuck is next to me and why am i peur and not puer

I think that's a desendant of the masked man...?

I guess my Mii is freaky because they want to have a third kid

what the fuck

Mii and Michaela had another kid!!!!

Meet Sage!!!!

Info about Sage:

She grew up looking like Hayato (Tim and Ravatron would know who that is) but then she became this (which isn’t a bad thing)

What’s the situation with me and kris

You had a kid

:face_holding_back_tears:
My child

Hhere:

My little bowlcutted blue nosed black square
:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

...

uh huh

Who? What? Huh?
I have no clue who you're talking about

Yoshikage Kira. Bites The Dust.

If this is a JoJo's character please keep in mind that I've only watched like 6 or 7 (ikik I'm sorry) episodes of part 1

Ohhh sorry I thought you were done