Tomodachi Life shenanigans

That's just the default shirt I've changed it

You now have a crush on Michaela, which is Spamton and Soul’s daughter, who is currently dating Me

...ew

Correction: Palladium has a crush on Mii WIFE

@Echoescreates it seems Echo has a knack for reading next to flowers


(Also @Palladium_standard can you tell what that book is)

The second baby of the season belongs too…

Susie and The Masked Man!!

Everybody welcome Mateo!!!

(Btw should I remove the face paint?)

What did he mean by this?



FORM FOR LEVELING UP IN TOMODACHI LIFE

WHEN YOUR MII LEVELS UP IN TOMODACHI LIFE, I REQUEST THE FOLLOWING FORM IS FILLED OUT:


Quirks:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 1 EXCEPT FOR THE RANDOM SET OF QUIRKS. THIS ISN’T MY DESIGN IT’S THE GAME’S


Goods:

Choose only 12[1] of the following Goods I will gift to your Mii upon leveling up:


Expressions:

Choose 12[2] expressions to give to your Mii. I request that you choose all the types.


(Yes, I moved the quirk part of the Mii Creation Form to this, the Mii Leveling Up Form)


  1. DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BY THE GAME’S DESIGN, NOT MY OWN ↩︎

  2. Again, DISCLAIMER ↩︎

Echoes thinks Hazy has a crush on them

Meh just do whatever you want i dont feel like filling it out

What

You heard me

Fortunately Hazy and Galacta are already dating so


Trigglocked /ref

Photos from my Antarctica Tour!

(As far as I know a Mii can only go on an Antarctica Tour if you give them at least $5,000 in pocket money)

Did you say... Triglocked?

Oh my god it’s the ultimate matchup

Jevil vs Spamton in beyblade batyle

SUSIE PROPOSED TO NOELLE

YEAAAAAAAAAAH

My Mii wants to have a baby with Michaela…

This will be the second generation of Miis

             Spamton x Soul
                 Michaela  x  My Mii
                 ??? Baby