SpamCar!

No need bro
I was going off of that

We're doing a lot worse than you expect

Oh, that sucks

A lot of the world is kinda fucked right about now
Remember, you might think that the only way you can go from rock bottom is up, but someone can still bring out a pickaxe.

Oh yeah isn’t there that tyrannical Prime Minister that like made a carbon tax but then flew to his vacation home in Cuba?

Essentially

Still?

They haven't scrapped the tax, even with a new PM

I mean a tax is certainly a way to get people to use cleaner energy, but there’s better ways to do it, no?

They removed all tax from consumer carbon.

So then what did you mean by this?

Huh
I'll read more about it tomorrow

Ok

here in [big island that gets stereotyped a lot] our government is...
...fine I guess
the oppositions not great though which worrying
(the nationals have more support than they used to and it's freaking us out)

Wasn’t there that one candidate that used Gen Alpha slang in their speeches?

they got kicked out, and serves them right :clopen: