So this is every Arc I've gone through since i joined

Oh ok

Hey man it's never too late to comment

never too late by three days grace????

Yes [REDACTED] That is a three days grace reference

hooray

Kocka deserves to be the judge

Why does this promise even matter if it will only happen if you never need to sue someone?

will you ever need to mary sue someone

Well what if I need to sue sansbot for making way too many clones

… if the promise only holds as long as you don’t sue, then there’s no point in the promise?

More like 4 years of internet ragebaiting EXP

no, interschool debating as an extracurricular

You probably also took a course on ragebaiting tho

Gunhat :yellowsoul:

don't need one :onionsan:

I might do this

make a poster?

Hey wait am I just seeing things or am I in that poster
The second one

that you, srry i foror that i ordered them from newest to oldest

As of this moment, 4 users are online at the same time