So this is every Arc I've gone through since i joined

Correction: WE

do me exist? :p

:friend: :+1:

fun

You will, it's just this poster is when I first joined, and I didn't meet you till the next arch I think

when did I show up in the picture

Huh
Uh

Well here's every arc I've been through

October 2024 — First joined Fandom
October 2024-March 2025 — Cringe child who roleplayed Jevil
April-June 2025 — Calm after the fork
July-August 2025 — Absent
September 2025-February 2026 — Scratch era
March 2026 — Depression
April-Now — Silly lil guy

Where am I? :(

Twin you're barely here anymore

I'm gonna be more active, school's over

And I'm gonna be GONE, school will be over

Duality of activity

The Clone Wars poster when

Soon

what's soon

Deltarune is

2 weeks? I know its very short... COME OUT TODAY PLEASE

2 D4MN W33K5?!
:tennatwirl: :tennatwirl: :tennatwirl:

I NEED to watch that stream!

No, first you play the goddam games