Hee hee ho ho
I am the one who ignores people's wishes not to be taken out of context
This also gives everyone permission to do the same to me!
Hee hee ho ho
I am the one who ignores people's wishes not to be taken out of context
This also gives everyone permission to do the same to me!
ok
I will out of context you then ig
Watch what happens when I take this outta context!
Me looking in OTS for out of context Xander quotes:
ooc
couldnt find much
If you REALLY want a good out of context quote you gotta quote the FULL post
hey that's not very naice
I have 270 tabs open
puny.
Baby Ralsei so cute!!
Everyone forgot that Boi stands for Blinding Occult Inferno, You must Remember. That is why Ralsei is the fluffy Boi.
— to destroy
insert corny SCP joke here