Out of context stuff

Yeah that would be really weird yet fun.

...

What?

Did I miss something or does this just have no meaning?

This is out of context
Also take this

I see.

Oh, I broke Microsoft paint.

I tried to save a PNG file, and it came out as a MS-DOS application.

Actual file:

What it tried to save (before I fixed it):

          /\
          ||
          ||

vro's tech problems sound like the kind of stuff you'd expect from a lord of time

one more from me

for some reason I read the last one in bakugo's voice

I’ve read all the MHA volumes my school library had but didn’t watch the show

This is because I feel like I have to bury myself in literal hell to be safe enough to watch it

(I have also watched AsRezou’s video on the MHA fandom)

WIZARD

OFTHEEASTCOAST

puer dont you dare

@WizardofTheEastCoast

yeah i would say so /j

“What?” - Joe Biden