Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: dO you guYs know tHe deaD seaT oR feeD tHe piT >:?

Both, and I get the feeling you know why I know them.

TO: nOt spiff, kinda

so like i sAw a rAndom viDeo on iT and thEN i sAw spiFf plAy it and theN the presets and finally fEed the piT

"FEED. THE. PIT."
— the cultists

TO: rip scout bro

Anyway I can't wait for Feed The Pit chapter 2 or whatever to watch Spiff play it

TO: tRue

Welp time to go continue/finish watching the Reanimal video

TO: i hAVe it aNd i gOt tWo thE pArt aFter thE iCe cWeem tRuck :3

I'm to the part of the video where Spigg and Julian enter what looks like a flooded store

TO: hMmMm i fOrgOt dAt pArt <:?

Now they're in a field

And they just ran from a massive pelican that can hardly fly and its horde of suicide seagulls

man tpot's current three design is so tuff

TO: oH i knOW wHere yOu are :)

Are you sure? They just escaped from the big cinematic square staircase chase of doom

TO: yEs i kNoW whEre yOu arE :))

Ugh the big fuzzy is so UGLY

TO: yeah hE wEird :[

playing 7-S rn
as someone who plays with gore off, I knew something was up