:(
("my body is unclear, there is no sentence.")
:(
("my body is unclear, there is no sentence.")
TO: nO
i was talking to fusion
TO: uH hUH >:?


?????? why "
"
I was hoping someone would continue it and put cowboy mike
and i'm tired of reading your goddamn motherfucking quirk. looks like we both can't get what we want
Is something fucking wrong with that?
FNaF2 next to FNaF3 is criminal.
i like FNAF 4
Okay.
Remember that annoying piano song in Chapter 4 no one could identify?
Your Dad's Best Friend
oh my goodness xD
I think the limit is just to prevent people from botting likes (which reactions fall under because they use the same system)
I was asking what I did because someone put a rude gesture emoji on my comment
but yeah the bot thing makes sense
I JUST HAVE SO MANY REACTIONS TO SHAREEE!!!
if you run out just reply with the emoji