Off Topic Sanctuary

So the thing is
It doesn't actually exist
However

WE HAVE TO SEE, WE HAVE TO KNOW

Okay so it is real
should we condemn @Palladium_standard to catch it?

  • Yes
  • Maybe
0 voters

wait wuh

what are we talking about

catch wuh

TO: gUys gAMbliNG iS sO fUN :DDDDD

We are talking about probably tomeh’s favorite game
ULTRAKILL

TO: i wISH i hAd iT :((

Galacta and I have the ULTRAKILLs

Tim also has the ULTRAKILLs

havent played it nor heard of it until joining the wiki

but uh sure

make palladium do it

TO: aLso mY fAVorite gAME is dOnkeY kOng cOuntry tWO :PP

Me too :pensive_face:

nerd /j

mine is prob deltarune

but

wait

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT MEGA MAN 3 IS!!!!!!

:plue:

I remember playing that game on my 3ds

There's even a VRtrakill mod but I think it was abandoned once ULTRAREVAMP came out

TO: iTS sO fUn aND tHe mUsic IS sO gOOD :DDDDDD

Nevermind it’s just dkc returns

Brooooo that sounds sooo fuuuuunnnn arrrrgghhh

TO: aLSO pEAK, aLL dKc gAmes aRE peAK :DDDD

I got Sunset of Seven Suns stuck in my head rn