Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: dAT loOKS cOOl :))

someone finally notices :D

(go touch the link I know you want to guys)

Wwwwwwwwwwbgbgbgddhdhdgdhhhffff

So sad this is true​:pensive_face::cry: PIGEON UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT A JOKE!!!

#GIVETHEMBACKTHEIRJOBS!!!!

I made it to the DOOM SHROOM and died

So I've been fostering this puppy that I found on the side of the road a few weeks back
Just now I was playing outside with her, and my cat was there
Those two have a rather unexpected dynamic
The cat is tolerant of the puppy[1], and the puppy is nervous around the cat


  1. in about the same way an adult would be tolerant of a toddler ↩︎

ok, just make sure it doesn't run them over

TO: aLso dIs qUrik iS gOnna cOme bAck oN sOme dAyz (aPreIl fOolz aNd mY bDay) :DDDD

Fixed now

i couldn't help it

it was too tempting to not say

Yeah
The quip was still funny I just wanted to fix it

Just finished leg day​:white_check_mark:

Bro is literally yellow

TO: wHo eVen wIkEs mY qUrik ;(

yes

The color or the flower?

TO: o_o

wrong image (2x, the frisk thumbs up is next to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-HxkE66blc

jaronagrave you

TO: owkaY ~:|