Dude I escaped that basement months ago
Nuhuh you’re right he-WHAT
WHERE DID YOU GO
You only just now realized that was a dressed-up crash test dummy?
yes and friend represents me
ly
SHUT UP
I STILL HAVE THE TRACKER IN YOUR LUNGS
TO: “the escapest 2” ass way to escape
About that... i may have hacked that up when I coughed one day
TO: bro what did you do to get that shit in
I’m gonna kill you
Surgery
should typing quirks not exist (other than Xanderjedi11's quirk)
- yes
I'M SO CLOSE
I JUST MESSED UP THE STEAM RECORDING EXPORT
SO IT WAS TOO SHORT
BUT NOW I'M DOING IT AGAIN BECAUSE THAT'S A REALLY MINOR MISTAKE
I'M SO CLOSE GUYS
TO: i found the site
ima ragebait the fuck outta you
O
Xander
Tell me where you are
I'm long gone Jack
Where
TO: bro your in HIS basement
that’s why your strapped to the wall
RC: https://www.homestuck-quirks.com/q/vanatron64/ravingcybernetic-quirk itll be this
TO: thank you,
oohhhh @Fusion14
