Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: okay

wait

to: yeah i like lowercase better but I won’t use it

TO: yeah im only here cause im bored

The Deltarune Fandom

TO: real

also am i the only one who likes seeing spam voicemails

i like laughing at their asses

spam mail, you say?

???: hello this is liz from [INSERT FAKE COMPANY], your credit card is due tomo-

TO: shut the fuck up you little dumbass

dude that was obviously Spamton in disguise

you should've given him your [[Kromer]]

TO: oh yeah i forgot about him

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? :berdlystrangle:

WHY :spamton:

How DARE you forget SPAMTON!!

HES LIKE

THE LIKE

MY 2ND FAVOURITE CHARACTER AAAAHHH

TO: go away i did nothing

MIKE

MIKE IS THERE

HOLY SHIT :jigsahhhhhwry:

TO: this is why you shouldn’t let me text my friends

IS THAT THE ENTIRE BEE MOVIE SCRIPT

TO: this is what i said before i sent that:

Deer god...

TO: he said

??: ummm yeah?

it's too late at this point, but the best way to like 1 monster is to find the Micro Froggit in Ruins and stomp on it
(I don't mean attack, stomp is an ACT that just one shots it)
it gives 1 XP and will not be missed

That's what you say until everyone misses it once you kill it /j

Xander somewhere up there you said "y'all what game should I play"
I couldn't find that so I'm just replying here
Chirpy the Penguin
it's so peak

GUYS
GUYSGUYSGUYS


LET'S FREAKING GOOOOO
(leaderboard omitted because my dad's steam username has my actual last name in it)