Off Topic Sanctuary

Why tea tea ell

yes

WHY, TEATEAELL! WHY!


GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME LIME

BECAUSE! I'M BAT MAN

NO! I'M BATMAN

No

Why tho? say the thing lime

I limed all over the place

(I don’t know what the thing is what are you talking about)

image

1 Like

meme

LET THEM COOK



achievement get: chaotic evil

keep doing it

I just beat the Ultimate Ending of Frickbear's 3

yall

my sister just asked me: "what do you think of when you think of the color violet"

and i was thinking in my brain: "...Seth"

but she said: "not the flower"

SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT SETH IS A FLOWER

(also yes i get it cause the flower named violet okay)

TO: hey I play dat

if you play that, pls tell me because I'm very confused
how exactly do I only have "one shot"
because I haven't run into any hazards whatsoever, and clearly I can't sabotage myself

TO: uh

in the old version you actually only HAD one shot and choices

not in the new one I think, its like deltarune and undertale, but I haven't even finished it lol (im like 2th final level)

When I pet my cat but then their tail turns into a helicopter and they fly away into the Costco