Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: yo this is my thing now

I have piracy

no ultimate custom night,,,

Aqua Wave * I thought you used Mac or whatever but that looks like Windows

Is it contagious?

Aqua Wave * Maybe, I also do the piracy from time to time

feels good.

power went off when you said this what

need deltarune
herya go
https://byalvaro19.github.io/deltarune/

WHAT

:friend::+1:

Aqua Wave * Undertale and Deltarune are on the 100% do not pirate under any circumstances list because why would you not support Toby

I only pirate games that are no longer available to purchase legally unless you buy someone else's copy off of like ebay or whatever

need ultrakil?

Aqua Wave * Buy it on Steam or at least play the demo

excuse me

theres two ways:
1: unblocked links
2: searching up "_ game free"

Aqua Wave * Sounds like a good way to get viruses

course dont download anything
just use github

RC: a stand power that can boil water