Larp Yourself!

Btw yall can't see this but I use the UT backgrounds and Light Mode unlike my not evil twin who uses DR backgrounds and Dark Mode

stay on topic and larp yourself.

don't rp :+1:

ok ykw nvm go ahead

You should larp yourself NOW!

These larpers are pissing me off.

whos who

Guys pretend this is and alt called laperoftheeastlarp okay
NOT FOR LONG!


IT IS I, LARPER OF THE EAST LARP! AND I WILL DISTROY YOU
KRIS IS A WOMAN
CHARA IS A MAN
LEAFY FROM BATTLE FOR DREAM ISLAND IS A NUMBER!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!
I win

why are they all bolue :mysteryman:

@SCP-0961 ayo buddy

The Amazing Digital Color Inverting (very mid series btw)

I can’t tell if this is a joke, a genuine diss on tadc, or something else

It's everything. Partly a joke, party a diss, because TADC is actually mega mid. The character designs are cool and the animation is nice, but the plot is confusing and the ending sucks more than a vacuum cleaner on maximum power.

How

I understood it pretty well

And I had to read Harry Potter multiple times to understand it

I liked the ending it was satisfying ):

Not trying to get on you for liking TADC, but when a lot of important lore stuff is explained in the creator's social media instead of the series itself, it's not a good ending.

Ok

Hot take

I do not care for lore

I don’t need all the inner workings

Gimme what’s in the show

I don’t need any more

I don’t think you should need any more

+like the only important aspect of the lore that wasn’t absolute vague posting was confirmed Jax trans

this applies to everything

I enjoy the lore of deltarune

That’s it

I don’t need lore

If I like it I like it

Lore or not

Why is this one so perfect

Btw that's not actually what I did to it I manually went into MS Paint and colored everything that was red to cyan and everything that was cyan to red, and just darkened the red for the darker blue pixels

As for the black parts I just filled them with white

Who asked

I just thought it was cool that I did that