IT IS THE SPOOKY MONTH

it's the
Spamton
Papyrus
Orange
Omega flowery
King
Yellow
month

How did this start?

Tell me.

"buddies or bloody"- skid & pump
I'm stealing that audio file

How do I rip audio files on mobile

click the 3 dots on the side of the audio file then click "download"
I think it should work

What dots

these ones

test it rn with downloading ts

I don’t see those

This is what I see (it’s a screenshot)

wtf is the device yo using cuz if its mobile it don worky

I LITERALLY SAID MOBILE

undertale fans cant reed (totally not an excuse for how dumb he is)

cause the roaring already :broken_heart:

:titan:

@KockaAdmiralac hint hint nudge nudge

:knight: :knight: :knight:

TO: he looks like

2 Likes

I did not see what that gif was before posting it lol

Who else genuinely thought this was an actual audio file

uh not really