Hey guys!

No… not Jimbo James…

The cartel set him free.

i am confused, but @xanderjedi11 did warn me that the replies after a while would get pretty (how do i say this without being cringe) goofy.

PRIEST GOOFBALL MENTIONED

Do not let that discern you from taking in your beautiful forme. Join us, and become deltarotted together.

JOKES ON YOU I'VE BEEN DELTAROTTED SINCE I MET TENNA

But have thee been infected with the Ultrarot?

Wasn't directed at you but I'm parrying that

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 3

:pensive_face:

WELL I SUMMON RALSEI AND USE HYPNOSIS
(pls tell me you've seen saying a lot of things as kris)

@sansbot roll d20
to see how i did on hypnosis

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.

@sansbot roll d20

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 16

Thanks, didn't realise that i had to specify the amount of d20