Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

Ye turn
Then me
Then regular turn order

im going to sleep bye

Okayeth no it’s just Xander
Xander summon thys stand Xander larp for help.

Aqua Wave * Aqua noticed that the health bar was doing something odd, and tried just observing it for a bit.

After the Knight's next turn, she'll hopefully figure something out.

Aqua Wave * Me mentioned

*Frenzy slashes

@sansbot roll 20d15

:game_die: 15, 5, 13, 7, 8, 3, 11, 7, 4, 14, 3, 12, 1, 8, 6, 10, 4, 14, 13, 13

Okayeth
That’s gonna take too long

@sansbkt roll 10d40

@sansbot roll 10d40

:game_die: 23, 29, 6, 34, 5, 21, 26, 31, 2, 1

(LET'S GOOOOO LOW ROLLS ON THE KNIGHT'S PART)

178 dmg
2822/3060

(Did Aqua learn anything from observing the healthbar?)

(Aqua looks at the bar…and instinctively try’s grabbing it. This causes it to stop changing, and shows the following hp for a moment before aqua decides it’s a good idea to smash it:
1000/66666
Smashing it causes this effect to be permanent.
The knight can now bleed. *it can die.)

Aqua Wave * *Aqua throws three clusters or five knives now.

@sansbot roll 3d40

:game_die: 36, 16, 20

928/66666

Aqua Wave * So was I called to join in and help or...?

Yea I guess
Anyways
Accumulation mix b should be listened to for the proper experience.

Aqua Wave * Ok. I'm just gonna summon a sword and wield it for this fight. You go ahead and take your turn and I'll do mine next turn.