DR Chapter 1.5: Visions

ah
I look at the plush walls.

My manner of return? Coming down in beams of light like I came from heaven

cue the rouxls kaard entry

“‘BEHOLD! THE POWER OF AN ANGEL!’ ahh entrance”

You don't have to put those around things related to in-character actions and whatnot, just for speaking as Galacta_22 instead of the character

The walls are dusty. There's... something... wedged in one of the cracks.

I take the something.

Okee dokee

“Ooh what that”
I approach the thingy

I tell galacta to inspect it

“Who the hell is Galaxy?”

Stupid autocorrect

Don't you put :redsoul: before COMMANDs?

It's.... paint? Or something like it. It glitters like a nebula.

“Nah I saw that edit. You can’t hide from me.”

“Oooh pretty”

I relay the information about the object to DaPixl.

"Galacta what are you talking about"

‘This is way too crazy, we need to figure out a way to make this organized’

"Should I take it?" I ask DaPixl.

Brb bathroom