Do monsters require breathing?

additional context above

Have you not seen the light world date sequence?

As far as I know, I think that takes place after the ending of the secret fight

The super obvious dust sound effect after the ending:

That same sound is used when sparing an enemy in Undertale

Doesn’t literally every single creature of biological compound require processes such as the respiration process, digestion process, and/or more?

we see Noelle physically go into the negatives of HP

We breathe noelle every day

amalgamates

susie does snooze in the end of chapter 2 I think.

and while there in chapter 3 darkworld sleeping, you can see the little bubble.

so therefore they are breathing

Wait so she like actually dies or just vaporizes into thin air or what

Wait I guess both are pretty similar to each other

Actually just hold up what is even happening where is this image from I thought it was like a joke at first

But don’t they breathe as well?

DAMMIT KRIS! I CAN'T STAND IT!!! I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A [HeartAttack]!
dies a few seconds later

Damn that souned way funnier in my head

She experiences [Opacity: 0%] but we only hear the dust sfx not the physical decomposition of her body

LMAOOOOOO the best part was when Noellesaid “it’s Snowgrave time” and Snowgraved all over the place

she ded

In actuality the story (deltarune frozen heart fan game) is kinda tragic despite the humorous way I interpreted it

This is what happened right after the fun gang found that Noelle somehow considered not breathing

Image has been edited to brighten the scene otherwise it wouldn’t be visible

sounds cinema

susie snoozes

solved